THURSDAY 10 MAY 2018
The technical roundtables are designed to complement the conference program and give delegates an opportunity to gain deeper insights into the technologies that are changing the energy industry. They are an interactive opportunity to engage with tech leaders, ask questions and share ideas about how to improve your operations. If you’re technically minded or you’re actively looking for new products or solutions that can help you do business better, these are not to be missed.
The roundtables will be held in parallel with the conference streams on 10 May, running for 1 hour each and limited to 10 attendees per roundtable. Roundtables will run from 11:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 15:00.
- Driving efficiency with substation automation
- Achieving grid flexibility with edge intelligence
- Re-imaging customer engagement with predictive analytics
- Ensuring adequate cyber-security in an increasingly digital world
- Embracing IoT to improve asset health
- Improving energy management to decrease costs for large users
- The future of frequency and ancillary services (FACS) in the NEM
- Examining the role of batteries and storage in the energy mix
- Overcoming challenges in deploying AI in energy retail
Interested in hosting a technical roundtable at Australian Energy Week? Contact Aleks Zids on firstname.lastname@example.org