Australian Energy Week offers partners an opportunity to find new prospects, meet existing clients, shorten sales cycles and offer a cost-efficient way to do business with the right decision-makers in one place over two days.
Exhibiting is the easiest way to be part of Australian Energy Week. It’s cost effective and puts your brand and sales people in front of leaders from the energy industry.
- Niche exhibition space with roughly 20 exhibitors (and over 500 attendees!) – giving you the opportunity to engage with senior decision makers
- Engage nearly every energy utility, in one place
- Huge diversity in job titles present - meet your decision makers and users in one place
- Increase your brand awareness over attendance and competitors with a presence on the exhibition floor
- Be part of networking functions
- Market research – take part in conference sessions and learn about the pain points of your future customers
Your investment: AU$7,000 + GST (standard 3m x 2m space) and AU$1,167 + GST per additional sqm
The exhibition package includes:
- 3x2m shell scheme stand
- Trestle table and 2 chairs
- 2 x passes to the main 2 day conference on 9 and 10 May (valued at $5,590)
- Branded as an exhibitor in pre, during and post event marketing material
- Logo and company description in event guide
|Exhibition booth reservations|