Are you a service provider, contractor or supplier to the energy industry?
If so, then you should consider sponsoring Australian Energy Week.
Australian Energy Week brings together senior executives from the length of the energy supply chain, with executives and managers from all parts of the business in attendance. They are actively looking for the solutions that can make their organisations smarter, more efficient, profitable, sustainable and for the innovations that can set them apart from their competition.
You should consider sponsoring if you provide:
- Software or digital solutions for the energy industry
- Generation technology or equipment (including renewables)
- Network technology or equipment
- Retail technology or billing solutions
- Engineering, procurement and construction management
- Environmental and sustainability services
- Professional services – legal, accounting, consulting, recruiting
- Energy storage solutions
- ICT and data management
Start-up in the energy space
Australian Energy Week is the best place to engage with energy industry executives face to face and to secure your next deal.
Contact Aleks Zids on +61 (0)2 8188 7597 or email email@example.com to discuss how we can put you in front of a highly engaged and receptive audience.
You can also download a sponsorship prospectus to get an overview of what a partnership with Australian Energy Week will be able to provide you with.