In 2021 Australian Energy Week exhibitors will have 2 valuable days of face to face interaction with decision makers and influencers reflecting the full energy supply chain including; generation, transmission, distribution, retail and large users.
The 2021 expo provides greater branding, custom stand build, walk-on stand packages, product display, demo and lead generation opportunities with access to over 700 decision makers from the energy supply chain.
Offering real connection opportunities to network and promote your brand, the Australian Energy Week 2021 expo is a powerful tool for demonstrating your organisation’s product and solutions’ strengths to the broadest range of attendees from CEO’s to tech leaders to engineers.
The exhibition reflects this diverse group with anyone who provides products or services into this market being a good fit, including but not limited to:
- Generation Technology (inc. Solar, Wind, Hydro, Gas, Coal)
- Network Management Technology & Services
- Software Designed for Retailers, Generators, Networks or Large Users
- Energy Efficiency & Management Solutions
- Engineering Services & Solutions
- CRM & Enterprise Management Systems / Energy / Battery Storage
- Microgrid Technology
- Professional Services
- Safety Products & Solutions
Exhibition packages start at as little as $5,000 + GST. For full exhibiting packages and costs download the prospectus here.
To discuss partnership options, contact our team:
Milad Etemadi on email@example.com