- Event at a glance
- Advisory board
- Learning sessions - new dates tbc
- Plenary - new dates tbc
- Future Retail Stream - new dates tbc
- Generation 2.0 Stream - new dates tbc
- C&I Energy Management Stream - new dates tbc
- Re-engineering The Grid Stream - new dates tbc
- Energy Policy Forum - new dates tbc
- Request brochure
McKinsey & Co.McKinsey & Co.
For more information, visit www.mckinsey.com
Ergon Energy and EnergexLanyard SponsorErgon Energy and Energex
Ergon Energy and Energex, as part of Energy Queensland, comprise Australia’s largest electricity distribution company; connecting electricity supply to 2.25 million customers across Queensland.
Energy Queensland Limited is a 100% Government Owned Corporation, with several operating subsidiary companies, reporting to the Queensland Government.
The Energy Queensland group of companies is driven by its vision to energise Queensland communities, not only via its 207,000km of electricity network, but also through its commitment to deliver better outcomes for customers, employees and all Queenslanders.
Website - https://www.energex.com.au/
Appian provides a low-code development platform that accelerates the creation of high-impact business applications. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
FLIR SystemsExhibitorFLIR Systems
FLIR Systems is the world leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of thermal imaging systems for a wide variety of commercial, industrial and government applications. FLIR thermal imaging systems enhance perception and heighten awareness, helping to save lives, improve productivity, and protect the environment.
An open and honest approach is the core strength of our business – transparency, risk reduction, partnership. This includes providing finance independently - free of brokerage, commission or financial incentives.
LeasePlan Australia provides leasing and vehicle fleet management services for businesses and governments of all shapes and sizes, managing more than 95,000 vehicles.
Solar Mounting SystemsExhibitorSolar Mounting Systems
We are designers and manufacturers of fixed tilt solar mounting systems for the Australian, Mmiddle east, African and Pacific markets and offer engineered frames for both standard and cyclonic wind regions. Have a site and looking to install 1-50 mw? Talk with us about the options.
Techstreet™, a Clarivate Analytics company, serves those who invent, build, test and maintain virtually everything on which the world depends. Techstreet keeps technical professionals connected to 550,000+ industry codes and standards, in partnership with 150+ standards publishers.
Techstreet standards and management tools help corporations, government and academic institutions achieve national and international compliance, global competitiveness and speed to market with better, safer products and services. For more information, please visit discover.techstreet.com.
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software, with decades of experience in the energy and utilities industries. Scientists and engineers use MATLAB® and Simulink® to complete tasks including:
• Performing system feasibility and grid integration studies using prebuilt functions and apps
• Acquiring and analysing large data sets in real time
• Developing optimisation algorithms using machine learning and deep learning techniques
• Developing energy trading and risk management (ETRM) solutions
• Deploying developed code directly to real-time and embedded systems
Recently, Gartner has named MathWorks a “Leader” in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science & Machine Learning Platforms.
For additional information, visit mathworks.com
Australian Institute of EnergySupporting partnerAustralian Institute of Energy
With 7 Branches and over 1,000 members, the Australian Institute of Energy brings together individuals and companies with interests and involvement in the energy sector.
WHAT WE DO
- Advance the sharing of ideas and knowledge by providing an impartial environment for dynamic debate.
- Connect people and ideas by providing networking opportunities to meet colleagues from all industry sectors and establish links with industry specialists.
- Celebrate the efforts of professional people and companies by recognising excellence through award programs and a range of scholarships.
- Learn from our members and partners, through exposure to cutting edge ideas and practices to provide thought leadership events.
- Support and mentor young people with the Young Energy Professionals groups.
- Proactively encourage diversity with the Women in Energy initiative
HOW WE DO IT
The Institute offers extensive opportunities to enrich professional development through workshops, seminars, briefings and conferences:
- keeping you ahead of the trends – our forums and seminars bring you the best of Local, National, and International practitioners and academics
- keeping you informed – through Special Interest Groups, Regional Networks, publications and our website
PBA is a high voltage specialist services and solutions provider operating throughout Australasia.
Our total focus is on providing leading technical expertise in the area of high voltage engineering. We have the know-how, people and professionalism you would expect an expert to have. As a result, at PBA we provide the recommendations, support and solutions you need to maintain, develop and protect the integrity of your organisation’s valuable high voltage infrastructure
Located on Stand A13 we are presenting our SmartData600 suite of Transformer and Circuit Breaker solutions. In addition to demonstrating our EcoGas600P SF6 Remote Gas Monitor for circuit breakers we will be showcasing our newly released OiWatch600Q – Low Frequency Heating system for transformer core dry out.
Diffuse EnergyExhibitorDiffuse Energy
Diffuse Energy is passionate about renewable energy. Our market-leading small wind turbine technology is designed and manufactured with micro-grid operators in mind. Wind power is an ideal way to unlock savings in diesel fuel generation.
Bioenergy AustraliaBioenergy Australia
Energy Source & DistributionEnergy Source & Distribution
Australian Energy DailyAustralian Energy Daily
ENERGY MagazineENERGY Magazine
Utility MagazineUtility Magazine
Energy News BulletinEnergy News Bulletin
CutlerMerz is a specialist management, economic and engineering consultancy to the power and energy sector.
Our people live and breathe the industry, understand the issues facing our clients, and respond to their priorities. We bring international experience; technical, economic, legal, and commercial know-how; as well as a tenacity for solving the industry’s most complex issues.
CutlerMerz operates two service lines, namely Energy Networks and Energy Markets.
Energy Networks practice areas include: Regulation, Asset Management, Safety & Audit, and Connections Advisory.
Energy Markets practice areas include: Policy, Transformation, and Market modelling.
Alinta EnergyAlinta Energy
Australian Pipelines and Gas AssociationAustralian Pipelines and Gas Association
Energy Efficiency CouncilEnergy Efficiency Council